The Founder’s Zodiac – The College Student’s Star Map for Starting a Small Business
Stargazers, the summer solstice is near, and with it, long, hot days. Summer is the perfect time to relax and enjoy some sunshine, even if you’re working full-time. Summer may be more of an opportunity for college students. They can reduce their tuition debt, get real-world experience and find a side job once classes resume.
The future looks bright for those who take advantage of it. There are many ways to make your summer fun, where you can set your own hours earn money. There are many small ideas that college students can use to start their own businesses. Which one is best for you? It might all depend on what type of entrepreneur you are.
Your summer startup should be a reflection of your interests and use your strengths. We will be discussing ways to make the most out of summer vacation and answering questions such as:
- What is the best business to do college work for students like me?
- Which business is best for beginners?
- Which are the most successful small business?
- How can I get started?
- What are the advantages of starting your own business while you’re still a student at college?
- QUIZ – What is your founder sign?
- 7 advantages of starting a business while a college student
- 12 Business Ideas for College Students
- Tips and ideas for summer business,
Stargazer, we’re done with the exams. But, there is one more test. To make personalized recommendations for you, we need to learn more about you. Click the button below to take the quiz and register for the Founder’s Zodiac group. Are you already familiar with your founder Sign? You can skip this step.